Stunning water views in the heart of Surfers Paradise, close to parks and public transport. It can’t get any better than this!
Accessible with wheelchair or walker. Participant mobility required to use shower.
- Fully furnished designer modern shared areas, including lounge hallway, living room, kitchen, balcony with spectacular views.
- Generous bedrooms with gorgeous water views.
- Enjoy access to a well-kept gym and resort pool.
- Located in the heart of Cheveron Island, Surfers Paradise, surrounded by parks and public transportation.
- Possibility to make home modifications through your plan.
- Automatic membership to our recreation club, The Great Mates Society.
- Priority signups to Learn with Great Mates programs.
- 2-minute walk to HOTA
- 2-minute walk to local cafe and restaurants at Chevron Island
- 10-minute walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise
This home will suit any eligible person needing various supports with no particular age category (this will change quickly so be the first to move in!). Our friendly, trained team are there to support you to live life
– whether you require complex medical assistance, support with challenging behaviours or just general day-to-day help.
- Medium Term Accommodation
or Supported Independent Living.
- All-inclusive rent contribution of
$350 p/w. This covers water, electricity, internet, vehicle, theme park passes, groceries, etc.